American vehicle owners are welcomed in both camping areas – Krahviaed (the castle backyard) and Promenaadi/African beach.
- Only american vehicles are allowed to camp in Krahviaed and Promenaadi/African beach.
- The entrance to Krahviaed and Promenaadi/African beach is with festival wristband only! To exchange your ticket for wristband please go to the ticket sales point in front of the castle yard.
- Camping areas are opened on Friday 12:00
- There is catering in both tenting areas, where it is possible to buy food and beverages.
- There is one way traffic in tenting areas, please pay attention to the traffic signs.
- Do not throw carbage on the ground, use carbage cans
- We kindly ask you to treat the tenting areas as your own back yard, do not ruin the grass or other surfaces, trees or bushes.
- It is strictly prohibited to make fire
- Do not leave your valuable belonings unattended in the tent or nearby
Promenaadi tenting area is located right beside the sea and people who want a bit calmer environment are welcomed there. Krahviaed is suggested for guests who rather enjoy the nightlife.
Promenaadi tenting area is located only 300m away from the ticket sales point/Castle yard – it is 1 minute drive by vehicle and around 4 minutes on foot.
In case you are coming with non-american vehicle:
All non-american cars can still park on the green area and bird-watching point near Vee street (see the map).
- Camping is without wrist band.
- We kindly ask to maintain cleanliness!
- Do not leave your personal belongings unattended!