American vehicle owners are welcomed in both camping areas – Krahviaed (the castle backyard) and Promenaadi/African beach.
- Only american vehicles are allowed to camp in Krahviaed and Promenaadi/African beach.
- The entrance to Krahviaed and Promenaadi/African beach is with festival wristband only! To exchange your ticket for wristband please go to the ticket sales point in front of the castle yard.
- Camping areas are opened on Friday 12:00
- There is catering in both tenting areas, where it is possible to buy food and beverages.
- There is one way traffic in tenting areas, please pay attention to the traffic signs.
- Do not throw carbage on the ground, use carbage cans
- We kindly ask you to treat the tenting areas as your own back yard, do not ruin the grass or other surfaces, trees or bushes.
- It is strictly prohibited to make fire
- Do not leave your valuable belonings unattended in the tent or nearby
Promenaadi tenting area is located only 300m away from the ticket sales point/Castle yard – it is 1 minute drive by vehicle and around 4 minutes on foot.
Please read: camping area rules
In case you are coming with non-american vehicle:
Camping area location has changed! Starting from this year the campsite for non American cars is situated by Väike Viik. Located around 3 min drive or 15 min walk away from the venue.
People arriving with big buses or camper vans are kindly asked to use Väike Viigi campsite as well.
- Camping area is equipped with toilets.
- Camping area does not have surveillance. Do not leave your personal belongings unattended.
- Please keep the camping area clean and orderly.
- Camping is without wrist band.